Have Ewe Any Wool?

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Garden Goodies


I have really been enjoying my garden this year....as well as the local CSA from Potomac Vegetable Farm.   Every few days now, I'm getting a basket of goodies from my garden....just like this.   Pesticide free....chemical free.....just marigolds as a natural pest deterrent.   What I don't grow, I get from PVF, the Purcellville Farmer's Market or the Lovettsville Farm Market.


Another thing I tried was making Cinnamon Ornaments using a dough made of just applesauce, cinnamon, and a tiny bit of glue.    You roll out the dough and cut out shapes using cookie cutters.  They're then baked for a short while in the oven....and then set out to dry for several days.  


Once they were dry, I painted them with glitter paint and added some stick-on "rhinestones".   They smell wonderful!   I think I'll make more of these for Christmas. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home